Didn’t get as far as I was hoping with the last chapter of “Save State”, but I’ve got two chunks of it left to go.
Spent too much time playing with princesses and rolling in the snow.
Anonymous asked: 8, 10, and 11 if you don't mind.
8. Well, I wrote 33 short essays on random topics. That’s quite a bit picky about a game that revolves around killing men in the grossest, silliest ways possible. Just imagine what I could have done had that been about any other subject.
Outside of that? Well, I did have an argument with Cat Bountry once about whether it’s more complicated to write humor or drama, once. That was a bit silly on my part. I’ve also argued with several authors that I’ve beta-read for, but apparently, it’s not been something so dramatic that it got thrown online.
I’m a stubborn mule about a few things.
10. It’s rare that I regret liking something. I mean, I give the “Star Fox” fandom a lot of crap, but I do genuinely enjoy the games. (Well, except for Command. Because Jesus Christ.)
I did used to watch “The Big Bang Theory” and was briefly subscribed to PewDiePie’s channel. However, Tumblr debates did end up changing my mind on both subjects.
Tumblr’s a bit of a killjoy, sometimes. On occasion, in a good way. The only thing that Tumblr has helped me like is “Steven Universe.”
11. To be honest? Hardly at all. Most of the time, when I talk about characters doin’ the dirty deed, it’s usually as a joke.
There are some times when I do think about amazing stories I’ve read and just go, “Wow! I think he really loves her!” or “He was so gentle with him!” or even “A dong-biting vampire? That’s brilliant and horrifying!” Things like that. But, like I’ve said earlier—my brain slug restricts most of the emotions a person would feel for that sort of story. That, and the conservative upbringing. I’m a little repressed, I suppose.
Man, even Vulcans get more action than I do.
saint-sputnik asked: #9?
The first time I ran across smut, it was during a Star Fox fanfic. I was irritated. I think it was standard Krystal x Fox, but goddammit, I was trying to read a story when it got rudely interrupted with furry porn.
And then I realized most of Star Fox fanfics are furry porn.
And then I stopped reading Star Fox fanfiction.
Anonymous asked: 1, 5, 7, 15
1. I would guess some of the items I wrote from when I was 12 or 13 would probably have to take the cake. To describe it very loosely—a Star Fox and Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. I have done my best to eliminate its existence.
As of recently? I do have regrets about “Clinical Trial.” I do like scaring people, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t like it when they get sick. Plus, the subject material’s a little suspect.
5. I…don’t know. Maybe Raine x Regal from “Tales of Symphonia”? Although, that’s a bit more pairing the spares and giving the bird to Kratos fans, rather than being shameful. Kind of into Sabin x Celes and Terra x Locke from “Final Fantasy VI”, but that’s more out of being wrong than anything.
Hmm…Struggling to think of answer. I guess I’m mostly the crotchety old lady waving a stick at people to stop making out.
15. Probably a few too many pictures of Regal Bryant from Japanese fan sites, if they really dig hard. A little bit of Sniper stuff, too. Probably would have been more Trucks ‘n Vans, but the amount I find worth personally saving is a bit limited.
But man, are they gonna find a shitton of fanfiction.
And probably that hentai game in the closet.
Anonymous asked: 13. Ever been caught reading smut/writing smut/drawing smut/looking at smutty drawings?
13. Once, I was looking at TF2Chan when I was in the family room and I started laughing. My parents gave me a weird look. I quickly exited the site.
writingcyan asked: Well, you asked for it! ;) 2) Admit to a kink you're ashamed you like. 3) Copy paste a line from the first smutty fanfic you wrote or fess up to a sexual fantasy you have about a character. 7) What is your fandom guilty pleasure?
2. Unfortunately, I’m kind of a boring person. There are things I like about some smut—fucking outdoors, weather-inspired fucking, fucking underwater, in the mud, during a battle when people get hot and bothered, drawing blood (not a lot—just a scratch). You know. Standard issue.
I think the most controversial thing I like is pegging. Because it’s only fair.
3. Well…I don’t know. Does “Brisbane Roll” count as smut?
I have had less than pure thoughts about seven of the nine mercs, once in a while. My pituitary gland’s messed up, so I don’t have a lot of thoughts like that so often. But, as of late? Let’s just say I’ve appreciated Russo-Finnish sweat lodges a little more than I did before…
7. Sniper abuse. Obviously. But only if he’s putting up a good fight. Need to see a little fire, you know?
'Fess Up! Fandom Humiliation
- 1. What's the worst fanfic you've ever written/have thought about writing?
- 2. Admit to a kink you're ashamed you like.
- 3. Copy paste a line from the first smutty fanfic you wrote or fess up to a sexual fantasy you have about a character.
- 4. Have you ever read or written RPS/RPF?
- 5. Most shameful ship?
- 6. Ever been at the center of fandom drama?
- 7. What is your fandom guilty pleasure?
- 8. Share something you did in fandom that you're embarrassed about.
- 9. Describe the first time you read a smutty fanfic. What ship was it and what kinks were involved?
- 10. Any fandoms you'd hate to admit you were a part of?
- 11. Just how often do you think about your favorite characters getting down and dirty?
- 12. Someone found your delicious account/bookmarks/AO3 account or however you keep track of your favorite fics. What's the one fic you're going to be most humiliated about?
- 13. Ever been caught reading smut/writing smut/drawing smut/looking at smutty drawings?
- 14. What would your parent/guardian/family friend think if they saw your tumblr?
- 15. Oh shit you croaked without getting rid of the fandom stuff you saved to your computer. What's your next of kin or friend going to find when they turn on your computer?
Holy shit! I’ve already got four or five reviews on the latest chapter!
Good lord! And I am so ready to write the last chapter!
I MIGHT BE FREED!